Full of moisture and whitening. Whitening intensive care mask that is comfortable every time you use it
The skin whitening active ingredient is applied to the skin. Give your skin full of transparency and radiance with plenty of moisture. A medicated whitening mask that is comfortable to use. Contains whitening active ingredient m-tranexamic acid and W hyaluronic acid *.
* (Moisturizing) Na acetyl hyaluronate, Na hyaluronate
m in tranexamic acid represents the effect of suppressing the production of melanin.
Whitening cosmetics suppress the formation of melanin and prevent spots and freckles.
- Internal capacity
- 1 x 18 mL
- Period of use
- 1 time (guideline for usage according to usage)
- Product size
- Bag size: 165mm long x 90mm wide x 5mm thick
- Sheet type
- Slight rose mist scent
- Place of origin
- It may differ from the actual display due to changes in the place of origin. Please see the product display for the actual place of origin.
- Release date
- Tranexamic acid *, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, sodium hyaluronate (2), yukinoshita extract, button extract, purified water, 1,3-butylene glycol, glycerin, dipropylene glycol, ethanol, polyethylene glycol 1500, tri-2-ethylhexane Glyceryl acid, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, polyglyceryl diisostearate, xanthan gum, sodium citrate, carboxyvinyl polymer, sodium metaphosphate, potassium hydroxide, citric acid, sodium pyrosulfite, concentrated glycerin, polyoxyethylene (14) polyoxy Propylene (7) dimethyl ether, lactic acid, magnesium chloride, DL-pyrrolidone carboxylic acid, sodium hydroxide, calcium chloride, polyoxyethylene phytosterol, hydrogenated soybean phospholipid, edetate trinatrate Um, phenoxyethanol, fragrance * indicates active ingredient and other ingredients not indicated
- It may differ from the actual ingredients due to product improvements or changes in the display method. Please see the product display for the actual ingredients.
- Precautions for use
- Please use it with caution for any abnormalities such as scratches, swelling, dampness, color loss (white spots etc.) and darkening on the skin. If it does not fit your skin, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
Be careful not to let the liquid get into your eyes. If it gets into your eyes, immediately rinse with cold or warm water.
Be careful not to get your clothes dirty as the liquid may fall off during use.
Do not use a mask once it has been used.
Do not leave in direct sunlight or high temperatures.
Do not use if you have an abnormality on your skin in direct sunlight.